- Leading bank
- Immediate Start / Contract Role
- Sydney Location
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager / Solution Delivery Manger with medium to large program experience to join their team. The team is responsible for rolling out IT projects for a lareg seperation of a business unit that is beign divested.
- Deliver assigned project to the agreed budget, schedule, scope, quality, risk and benefits profile
- Manage assigned project to client safety, project management and governance standards
- Pro-actively identify and manage project related issues and risks
- Produce accurate & timely reporting of project status
- Complete approval checkpoints
- Assign activities for all resources within the project
- Undertake project communications and stakeholder syndication activities
- Positively promote the project to all members of the project/program
- Provide Input and assist resource demand planning
- MUST HAVE FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIECNE
- Senior Project Manager / Senior Delivery Manager experience - 8 years
- Held senior positions leading technology change
- Technical background
- Medium/Large program exposure.
- Able to multitask and prioritise competing activities. Excellent written, verbal, Microsoft Project and financial skills
Please submit CV in WORD format only.
Ref: 205 222