Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
Work on a large enterprise program as a Technical Project Manager, where you will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of fit for purpose technical initiatives/projects that improve and maintain technology-based business systems via close collaboration with key stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- A solid track record of leading and delivering technology initiatives/projects
- 8+ years technology initiative/project management experience
- Previous experience working across large streams of work across multiple Squads.
- Previous experience integrating CRMS, ideally Verint Engagement Management
- Previous experience managing Dependencies and Releases
- Experience in managing initiatives/projects across multi-disciplined teams
- Experience with Finance projects, with complex integration to source systems (such as Guidewire Policy Centre/ Billing Centre/ Claims Centre, Digital front-end systems, Banking back-end systems)
- Experience with Insurance, specifically insurance policy lifecycle. (General Insurance preferred)
- Experience with complex matrix management delivery approach
- Proficient use of Agile tools, such as Confluence and Jira
- Proficient use of MS Office, MS Teams, MS SharePoint and Webex
- Flexible working environment
- Potential contracting renewal
- Competitive daily rate
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver quoting reference 244398.