About the Company:
Our client is a leading Banking organization. They are based in Sydney CBD.
About the role:
This is a 12-month contract. The roles involves a hybrid working arrangement.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing Infrastructure projects like network, security, hosting, cloud migration, etc.
- Experience managing 1 or 2 applications based projects
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience working in the Banking or Government sector
- Understand the IT Landscape well
- Good stakeholder engagement and commercial accumen
- Hands on experience as a Project Manager
- Procurement and vendor management
- Stakeholder engagement, conflict and negotiation
- Analytical approach
- Good people management skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 quoting reference #247528.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.