Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly experienced Technical Project Manager for a 12-month contract. Key position responsibilities will include:
- Lead projects to successful delivery and outcomes
- Evaluate complex situations using diverse sources of information
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes
- Analyse, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders
- Maintain correct project time frames, estimates, and status reports
- Responsible for identifying, clarifying, and communicating the vision(s) and/or objective(s) of projects and show how they fall in place with, enhance, or inhibits such vision(s) and/or objective(s)
- Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. Network/ Gateway , Client-server, relational databases, and Cloud web-based architectures including Azure and AWS platform /service/ solution offerings and security requirements)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant IT Infrastructure Enterprise Solutions Able to adapt to changing environment and outcome focused
- Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
- Must have Project Management Certification
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.