Our client has established a dominant presence within the Banking and Finance Industry, they are currently seeking a Technical Product Owner to join on an Initial 6 Month Contract. In this role, your primary focus will be the ownership of the shaping backlog for the assigned scrum team/s.
You will work in close collaboration with the Product Manager, your peers in the Product team and the Scrum Team/s to prioritise, shape and sequence features into the delivery backlog.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Working with the business to analyse the business needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Working with the business to understand scope and define backlog items (epics/ user stories) for a feature
- Managing the product backlog
- Assessing value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Participating in workshops to define requirements and release cycles
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Scaled agile experience desirable
- Experienced at providing high quality solutions
- Ability to balance competing agendas and priorities
- At least 3 years' experience as a product owner / business analyst
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220