The Technical Product Owner for Test Automation & Data role purpose is to
- Translate their extensive knowledge of test automation and test data tools and practices ensuring fit for purpose solutions and applicable guardrails are adopted throughout the company's technology practice.
- Work with Quality Engineering Principal to define the testing products vision and strategy by understanding the strategic objectives of the company
- Identify, define, and promote trending testing tools & practices by collaborating with testing architects which would improve the quality of test automation and test data products.
- Create configuration/scenario driven automation test products which require minimised code deployment with increased stability time to market.
- Develop self-serve automation and test data portals provides a simple & effective user experience, an elegant and intuitive user interface that increases the productivity of quality engineers and program/project outcomes.
- Create Test DataBank that generates, masks sensitive data, persists and provides capabilities to retrieve/deposit data inclusive of Bring Your Own Data (BYOD) feature.
Required qualifications and experience
- Experienced in commercial technology with 10 years industry experience
- Experienced software developer in test with 7 yrs exp
- Full stack test & development experienceWeb automation testing frameworks - Test café, Puppeteer, Playwright, SeleniumMobile automation
- REST API automation - REST Assured
- Service virtualization - Hoverfly, Mountebank
- API testing tools= SoapUI, Postman, Swagger Inspector
- CI/CD pipelines - AzureDevOps, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Python framework - Django
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now or call Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 246283