About the role
Seeking a candidate who is collaborative, works in a team closely with others within under IT and Systems Integration. This person will report to the manager of the unit. They will be responsible for assisting with the System Integration and enhancements of the in-house HR and Payroll System.
One of the team members in PHRIS has created the WHS module, custom-built for the team, our client is looking for someone to assist with making incremental enhancements to what has already been built. The person must be technically able, hit the ground running, have fluid development, and experience. The person will work side by side with a fellow team member, mirroring what they do.
They will also work in a close, tight-knit team that works closely together to maintain the user-end experience.
- Implementation of system improvements to the PeopleSoft HR/Global Payroll system including:
- Interpretation of functional requirements to enable technical analysis in the creation of technical specifications
- Development, coding and unit testing of system enhancements
- Other technical tasks such as retrofitting
- Providing SIT and UAT support and defect resolution during these test phases
- On-going post-implementation support
- Identifying and performing manual workarounds for incidents that cannot be solved promptly
- Being the first point of contact for technical system support to the business key stakeholders and end-users of the PeopleSoft system
- Assisting with the development, implementation, monitoring and review of policies and procedures
- Building and testing prototype solutions
- Acting as a point of escalation for relevant matters
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Providing support to team members and other system users.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have attained the following:
- A university degree in Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- Technical PeopleSoft knowledge in PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, SQR reports, SQL, Component interfaces, security, workflow, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Application Designer, PS Queries.
- Fluid development
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team and with fellow colleagues.
Working With Children Check (WWCC)
This role requires a WWCC clearance prior to commencement of employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Evidence
In line with our client's COVID-19 Policy, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or subsequent variants) or have an approved medical contraindication which prevents them from receiving any dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine in the central office or at any other location at which work is carried out by SCS. Compliance with this policy and providing evidence of vaccination is an essential requirement of employment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0282672485 quoting reference 247133.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.