This leading Managed Service Provider has been delivering exceptional service and solutions to multiple organisations and domains nationwide. As a result of continued growth, they are seeking a talented Technical Operations Manager to join their established team based in Ballarat.
Reporting directly to a highly engaged and motivated COO, you will be working within a dynamic and fluid Client driven environment. This position incorporates an extensive scope of work and is a great opportunity for a candidate who will be instrumental in maximising the performance of our Client's current and future portfolio of work.
In this highly visible role, you will influence, liaise and consult with key internal and external stakeholders and customers to manage the delivery across the entire portfolio of work.
You will also have the following skills and experiences:
- At least 10 years' background experience in Managed Service Provider environments.
- Experience influencing and driving decisions for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Strong leadership, guidance, mentoring and coaching skills to lift the quality of output and the achievement of outcomes by the team.
- Strong VMWare, storage, networking and cloud solutions skills.
- Experience in the administration, support and maintenance of:
- Windows servers 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Windows desktops (including remote and virtual).
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Active Directory, group policies and associated services.
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL, RDS and Lync Servers.
- ShoreTel, VOIP and PABX would be highly regarding.
- Virtualisation environments VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop technologies.
- Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions.
- Cloud IaaS environments such as Azure and AWS.
- Cisco router experience would be highly regarded.
- Current relevant industry certification - e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, ITIL.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish and maintain rapport with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Tertiary degree in computer science, information technology or related area.
- Current relevant industry certification - e.g. ITIL - Foundation Certification, Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare.