Network Solution Architect
- Tier 1 Resources client
- Multiple opportunities available across Networks projects
- Perth based but will consider remote based candidates anywhere in AUS
A leading Tier 1 Resources client is seeking a Network Solution Architect with a broad knowledge across Telephony and Network refresh domains for ongoing project work. This position is conveniently located in Perth CBD and offers an initial 5 month contract with extensions. Remote based candidates anywhere in Australia will be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge working with various network tools including but not limited to: Network refresh, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco ISE, LTE, IP Telephony, WAN/LAN controls
- Review vendor design proposals and provide technical reviews and documentation
- Assist with architectural direction to the wider team and create High level and low level network designs
- Drive strategy, technology road maps and business solutions
- Enable development of key strategies and solutions
- Act as the Subject matter expert to provide directions across the business
- Demonstrated background and technical understanding in Networks is essential
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in enterprise, commercial environments ideally in the Resources sector
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 238212)