We are seeking a Nerwork Architect to join our client's dynamic fast-paced team.
- Job: Nerwork Architect
- Duration: Initial 12 Months Contract with possible extension (they're looking for another 24 months) TBD
- Location: Canberra(onsite)
- Open to Australian Citizens
- Create and maintain high-level and detailed network design architecture both for the ongoing operational environment as well as for individual project related activities.
- Role has element of implementation, ongoing management.
- Implement complex network designs and develop documentation for their ongoing operational support.
- Contribute to the branch's technology roadmap and maintain relevant documentation.
- Provide subject matter expertise on ICT matters to a range of stakeholders.
- Liaise and negotiate with directorates, vendors and third parties to design fit for purpose network solutions.
- Demonstrate technical leadership across the team, however this position does not involve direct supervision of staff
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a multi-vendor data communications network environment, with in-depth knowledge of developing WAN, LAN, cloud, data centre and wireless technologies.
- Experience analysing business requirements and designing appropriate network services.
- Skills/Background with Data center, Gateway, Cloud & Azure with strong networking skills
- Demonstrated high level attention to detail, including the ability to write detailed technical documentation.
- Cisco skills checkpoint is an advantage
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting reference 243494.
To apply please click the 'Apply' button.