Opportunity for Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Managers to be part of a large program.
Title: Technical Manager/ Project Manager- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering background
Location: Sydney CBD, walking distance from Central Station with frequent travel to other work sites at North Sydney & Green Square.
Duration: This is initial 6 months contract with a potential to extend and go up to 2 years or more.
Client is open to conducting telephonic interviews with candidates not based in Sydney.
Key skills required are:
- Background in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or working knowledge from Rail or Aviation or System Engineering/ integrators, Defence or Construction industry background
- Self-Starter, collaborative, innovative with excellent communication skills to interact with internal, external stakeholders and vendors.
- Excellent Negotiation, Risk Assessment, and Conflicts management skills.
- Work within a team of 20 staff, provide oversight, support and governance to engineers, designers, and specialists in the development, integration, testing and delivery of Electrical Infrastructure projects to ensure the technical operational readiness is achieved.
- Ensuring a Systems Engineering approach that would allow for the formal capture and tracking of requirements, analysis, design, and implementation and testing to ensure a safe transition to Day of Operations.