Initial 6 months
Our client is a large well-known organisation with offices in Sydney's CBD.
They are currently seeking a Technical Lead to manage their CRM Team.
The role entails
- Lead the CRM BAU team of developers.
- Optimize and support CRM BAU functions and delivering solutions that deliver value to the business.
- Manage the development lifecycle of BAU projects ensuring the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
- Manage the development lifecycle of BAU projects ensuring the delivery of highly secure
- Lead team members in proactive management of incident resolution and implementing technical changes in CRM ensuring minimal disruption to business activities.
- Manage and work closely with BAU developers and external partners to translate basic requirements into process and system designs ensuring cross departmental alignment and enterprise architecture are considered whilst giving oversight to development and configuration of the CRM platform.
- Manage the delivery of the BAU backlog including but not limited to orgnising sprint planning session, user story elaborations, grooming and prioritization.
- Work as a trusted advisor to business groups, proactively seek out and identify system enhacements to delivery continuous enhanment and optimization of CRM platform.
- Oversee the design of solutions and implementation to ensure alignment with the approved strategies under BAU functions and reference architectures.
- Work closely with Practice owner, Practice BA, Domain Arch and delivery partners to establish relationship towards successful BAU delivery model.
- Implement and govern security related to profiles, permission sets, roles, sharing settings and login access policies.
- Provide recommendations for alternative methods of implementation to best meet the business needs, and to provide user-friendly solutions.
- Provide go live support, including responding to operational issues, new env preparation, and hands-on testing.
- Manage 500+ user license profiles and roles, customize objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules.
- Identify solutions to the development and technical team based on approved business and functional requirements.
- Ownership of Salesforce premium plus Admin functions and accelerator engagement with salesforce customer success team.
For a confidential discussion, please call Tim Moynihan on 02 9409 4851.