One of our clients is looking for a PEGA Tech Lead for a permanent role.
Our client is a professional service provider in the BPM space with experience of over 250 successful customer implementations delivering signiﬁcant value to customers in Insurance, Banking & Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing and Travel.
The organisation is growing, and roles are available in Sydney and Melbourne
- Demonstrated skills as a PEGA Technical Lead, Certified in - CSSA, CLSA - Part 1 / CLSA-Part 2
- Ability to play a consultative role and guide customers towards a successful PEGA implementation
- Ability to understands enterprise technology landscape and the role of Pega
- Ability to identify, if use case is the right fit for a Pega solution and provide alternate solutions
- Understand customers current & future requirements and design the class structure, ruleset design & case types to drive enterprise reusability
- Understand requirements and accordingly design data model
- Deep Knowledge of integrating Pega with other Technology Platforms
- Ability to tune Pega application for optimal performance
- Ability to lead a team of developers, drive efficiency & quality of delivery
- Establish and govern Pega release management best practices for continuous delivery
- Knowledge of Pega Security Model related to Authentication & Authorization
- Experience in upgrading Pega Applications Domain experience in Banking, Insurance or Healthcare
- Knowledge of Pega frameworks & strategic applications Knowledge of Pega cloud deployments
- Knowledge of Pega Mobility, Robotic Automation or Customer Decision Hub
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Environments
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Selected candidates will be provided with a detail on role and responsibilities