- Make your fortune and do good in the world!
- Global Start-Up
- Salary + Employee Share Options Plan
Are you looking to do the most important work of your life?
This is a role like no other. The start-up has just completed one of the largest seed funding rounds in Australian history, led by a Tier 1 Venture Capital Fund. Its key partners include the best tech vendors in the world, backed by Australia's best scientists. And the role reports directly into a multiple global innovation and leadership award-winning CEO.
It's a dream team, with a global foundation client. It's as good as it gets, fully funded, with the rocket ship about to take off!
We are looking to hire the best-of-the-best to join an elite team. We want people who have the background, experience drive and sheer talent to help create the next global tech 'unicorn' in Sydney and make a real and positive impact on the world while doing so.
Due to commercial sensitivities and an upcoming market announcement, we cannot say more than this. However, we are working with this client exclusively and will share significant details with superstar candidates in a F2F interview with Dan Gordon who heads up Peoplebank's Software Practice. If you are the right person, and this is right for you, then after signing an NDA you will be provided full 'insider details' including the ESOP plan.
Lead a team of vendor driven off-shore Developers, driving the design, architecture and development of the organisations game changing software. You will be responsible for leading the development, defining the technical architecture and communicating across all levels of the business to ensure the architecture of the platform scales as the business grows. Steering the development of a sophisticated platform that encompasses the latest technology, including; smart tags, IoT, Blockchain and AI.
- Lead the design, architecture and development of a revolutionary .NET platform
- Gather and document technical requirements to define the technical architecture
- Provide technical direction to the Development team
- Implement best practice, reviewing and updating coding standards and development and deployment processes
- Drive the technical roadmap, refining architecture to ensure scalability
- Stakeholder and vendor management
Skills and Experience:
- Commercial experience in leading a team of offshore/vendor Developers
- Proactive individual who has the ability to influence the direction of solutions delivered
- Cloud experience: AWS or Azure
What you need to consider:
- This role pays a modest salary (for now), but with great employee share option plans. You need to be in a position where you can take some financial risk, to join a company who you believe will be successful in changing the world, and where your hard work would result in life-changing financial ROI if the company is successful. They are sprinting to become Australia's next multi-billion-dollar business over the next 12-24 months
- This is not an easy or 9 - 5 job! If you want to cruise or be comfortable, this is not for you. This role is for someone who wants to ride the rocket ship and play a key role in building something that helps change the world. They are growing and changing daily (although the strategy is locked, planned and laser-focused), and you will play a significant role in shaping the company. Whilst your working conditions, hours location are totally flexible, this role is demanding and requires serious commitment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 196635.