- Sydney CBD
- Permanent Opportunity
- Financial Services
We are looking for a Technical Lead- Mobile for one of Australia's largest Financial Services Institutions. Based in Sydney CBD, you will lead a team responsible for Software Architecture, technical solution, visual design and technical governance of Android and iOS apps for the bank.
In this role, you will provide expert technical advice for system applications including development, maintenance, support, selection, configuration, testing implementation and/or enhancements. You will also deliver high level and detailed technical solution definition and design as well as providing technical expertise to the build and test process. Using and applying Agile, Lean and Design Thinking principles, you will influence process, techniques, and solutions.
We are looking for candidates with skills and experience in the following:
Experience and Skills:
- Hands-on experience developing robust native Android with Kotlin and iOS apps with Swift
- An expert with Android SDK and Xcode 9+ as well as keeping up to date with most modern Android and iOS development practices
- Solid experience using Android Studio and Xcode IDE
- Familiar with JSON and REST based APIs
- Understanding of Cocoa Pods/Carthage
- Previous experience of working with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of tvOS, watchOS 3+ and iOS app extensions a bonus
- Experience with CI/CD and exposure to testing automation
- Experience with cross platform frameworks like Flutter will be highly regarded
- Display of natural curiosity and enthusiasm about learning new languages, frameworks and tools
- Passion for delivering quality customer experience as well as writing quality code for reusability and scalability
- Exceptional sense for design with an ability to see an app through conception, development, testing and release
- Sound enterprise application architecture experience in design patterns, concurrency and performance
- Keeping up-to-date with latest trends in Android and iOS development with a passion to bring new ideas to turn to reality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Please apply to this role using the apply now button. If you have questions about this role, please send your CV quoting reference 183390.