Our client is seeking a Technical Lead to deliver fit for purpose Solution Implementation / Detailed as Build Documents. This would include but not limited to working within a multidisciplinary team of Business Analysts, Program Architects, Project and Program Managers and Business Stakeholders.
A key focus area for this role will be the Project Build Services. Experience in solution engineering, taking the detailed design documentation and developing the as build documentation for the build team to implement will be highly regarded. The Technical Lead is expected to work closely with the Stream Technical Architects and Vendors and derive Detailed Design outcomes for a variety of IT Infrastructure Services.
Duties will include:
- Detailed Build Design Completion of this artefact, via inputs from various sources, consultation with relevant stakeholders ensuring that the detailed designs are aligned with the Solution Architecture Document.
- Review of vendor solution documents and provision of formal feedback via feedback log.
- Assist in the overall infrastructure design implementation of the data and integration, channels streams architecture being developed.
- Assist in specifying the infrastructure requirements and network required to support the Services architecture.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors in producing Detail Build Design deliverables including as built drawings.
Seeking a Technical Lead with skills in the following technologies:
-System administration (Unix/Linux, Windows, Remote Management, Orchestration)
- Network technologies (TCP/IP, Cisco, WAN, LAN, Wireshark, network virtualisation / wan emulation)
- Scripting with Bash / Python / WMI / PowerShell
- CI/CD + DevOps (Jenkins / VMware orchestration / docker)
- Workload virtualisation / containerisation/ VMware / VirtualBox / Hyper-V / KVM+QEMU o Ability to guide build Engineers with regard any fault finding required
The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain a NV1 security clearance.