The role will sit within a large project of work and report into the Test Manager.
- Define, agree and optimise cutover schedules with Program, Project teams including 3rd party implementation vendors, testing team, change and Op Model and the business
- Plan and coordinate activities required to enable participants to successfully participate in all cutover related activities and monitor alignment with business activities
- Manage the execution and coordination of the cutover plan with the different SI, project and business teams
- Use technical expertise to identify issues or gaps in a timely manner to ensure successful cutover and go-live.
- Work with the data migration lead to coordinate and assist data migration and reconciliation activities.
- Work with the Change Manager to coordinate the business change and readiness activities
- Identify, manage and escalate risks, issues and dependencies resulting from cutover planning and execution
- Maintain and provide regular reporting on cutover metrics to Programme management
- Document lessons learned and develop follow-up plans and obtain sign-off on cutover completion
- Exceptional Cutover knowledge and experience
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills with ability to concurrently direct, inspire and control multiple test teams within a dynamic environment
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent understanding of risk management within the context of financial industry business strategies
- Experience and detailed technical understanding of project and system development life-cycles
- Detailed experience in developing work breakdown structures and managing work schedules
- Excellent estimating and productivity measurement skills and techniques; integrating time and resources
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197240.