- The Security Technical Lead provides Information Security technical leadership and guidance across the whole project during delivery of approved project work.
- For Information Security Office (ISO) sponsored initiatives (and others as directed) the Security Technical Lead is expected to direct technical resources across all aspects of the project, ensuring business objectives are met and in alignment with Information Security standards, published architectural guidelines and industry best practices.
- Provide technical leadership and support across all aspects of the project
- Provide guidance and direction to technical and application specialists, business and data analysts, test resources, etc.
- Provide architectural and technical advice in business-facing capacity
- Lead the design and implementation of technical solutions
- Ability to articulate security related findings into organisational risks
- Solve problems at a systems level
- Assist with the resolution of technical issues
- Contribute to data quality improvements in the internal knowledge repository
- Provide technical assurance and assistance to any service provider selected for project delivery
- Review project deliverables such as Detailed Design documents, Interface Specifications, Test Strategy, etc.
- Engage and influence a variety of senior stakeholders
- Work closely with the Project Manager in developing, maintaining and ensuring alignment to the project plan and any associated schedules to lead the project to completion
- 8+ years of Development, Design, Implementation and Consulting related experience - witnessed successful and unsuccessful project implementations
- 3+ years experience as Security / Technical Lead on major projects
- 3+ years of experience implementing medium to large-scale distributed applications
- Strong hands on technical skills
If you are interested in this position, click APPLY today and uplaod your updated CV in WORD or call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.