About the Company and the Project
This is a market leading financial services organisation undertaking a large technology transformation across the business. They are investing heavily in permanent staff training and development.
Our client is looking for a Technical Lead with a fundamental understand of programming to rebuild a secure site for their customers. They are looking for a committed leader who will mentor upcoming graduate developers and work in a tight-knit team.
The project has a significant focus on User Experience while requiring a very strong backend skillset and the successful candidate will need to be able to take end to end ownership of a project within one of the leading Financial Services organisations in the country.
What you will be doing
- Full stack development work (focused on the back-end)
- Leading and mentoring a young team
- Rebuilding a secure site for key customers
- Focusing on the User Interface and Experience
- Working in collaboration with various areas of the business
- Working in a constantly evolving environment
You will need
- 7-10 years in JAVA Development
- To be comfortable working in a variety of frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in a hands-on leadership role
- The capability to take End to End ownership of the project
Experience with the following technologies is a requirement:
- JAVA 8
- AngularJS and Redux
- Building microservices and APIs
This is a permanent position and you will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson