Technical Lead with database and integration experience required for a role with a large Queensland organisation. Within this organisation you will be working within a department which provides and supports information and communications technology products, services and solutions for the organisation and its subsidiary companies.
The Technical Lead (Digital Integration and Database) is responsible for the management of the Digital Platform by leading the technical delivery of new capability and operational support for the Digital Integration and Database Platforms on behalf of the organisation.
Within this role you will:
- Manage the Digital Integration and Database Platforms, enabling team success through active delivery support and guidance and continuously optimises the Platform's delivery framework taking care to ensure that the technology and solutions are appropriate and meet requirements.
- Lead, plan, execute and report on the delivery of work packages whilst managing competing priorities to achieve business value and service level targets.
- Contribute and make decisions on how to best deliver the strategic, business and operational planning activities as required for the efficient management of the platform.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver activities required to transition the Digital Integration and Database services into operations within the platform.
- Contribute to the development of the Platform strategy, vision and roadmap, policies and practices and requires versatile application of skills, knowledge, experiences and abilities to meet a diverse range of technical, operational and project challenges.
- Coach and mentor a virtual multi-disciplinary Platform Team to resolve major business incidents and establish appropriate resolution paths to achieve business outcomes.
- Effectively manage information and confidentiality requirements across the organisation in accordance with applicable parameters
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage administrative activities of the Digital Integration and Database Platforms including but not limited to team onboarding, budgeting, resource forecasting, work package delivery, operational objectives, prioritisation and reporting
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise, manage, maintain and coordinate the assignment of work packages from a Platform Backlog
- Demonstrated ability to undertake planning, coordination and delivery of work packages required for service transitions to operations within the Platform
- Demonstrated experience in taking ownership of deliverables, building exceptional working relationships and fostering teamwork within multi-disciplinary teams containing both internal and external resources to ensure that the Platform's strategic initiatives are met and operational targets are achieved
- Proven ability to manage continuous improvement initiatives logically based on business priorities, cost of delay and the capacity available to launch and execute new initiatives within the Platform
- Proven ability to engage at a Senior Management Level through the application of advanced communication, negotiation and influencing skills within a changing and sensitive business environment
- Proven ability to maintain contemporary management practices including performance management, change management, quality management, employment equity and workplace health and safety, and the ability to foster a customer service focus
- Significant demonstrated ability to contribute to building effective contractual arrangements that support the effective working relationship between internal and external service providers in the life cycle management of customer facing services
- Prioritising continuous improvement initiatives logically based on the business priorities, cost of delay and the capacity available to launch and execute new initiatives within the Platform
- High level of interpersonal communications and negotiation skills in a complex and highly technical business environment, including the ability to consult and influence the decision-making process
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 239088
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close Wednesday 15th September.