About the role:
Our client is seeking responses for a suitably qualified Technical Lead to be involved in a range of software development activities including the management, maintenance, and growth of their project.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Expert knowledge in building Web services and APIs (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience with Python and one or more of Kotlin, Java
- Experience in software development
- Applied understanding of DevOps principles and practices and able to build, maintain, support, and extend the Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline in DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and implementation in Cloud environments using Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform
- Have previous experience in agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions
- Version control (GIT preferred)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 210660
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.