Techncial Lead- 6 months contract - Macquarie Park
Part of the Information Technology Project Management Office provides senior level project governance capacity and capability to ensure successful project delivery and benefits realisation.
We are looking for a Technical Lead with strong technical background, exposure to Oracle, middlewear like Dell Boomi, Azure and AWS would be beneficial.
Experience with Workday, Ascender or Kronos is highly beneficial.
Candidate must also have the Project Management experience to be able to manage a matrix reporting team to project outcomes.
This program is already in flight and we need someone experienced, who takes the initiative to come in and keep this stream on track.
Responsible for the architecture, design and development of software applications to deliver quality people-centric enterprise solutions.
Lead and facilitate scoping and technical requirements sessions witstakeholders, the program team and vendors, and make recommendations to meet users' needs or to streamline operations.
Define goals for the technical development stream, manage their executions and ensure they are delivered to timeline and budget.
Assess current systems architecture and make recommendations for improvement, including assisting with downstream system impact analysis and risk analysis including conducting end-to-end test management.
- Degree in IT or other relevant discipline and/or extensive experience in
- technical delivery.
- PRINCE2 Foundation, CAPM or RegPM (CPPP) certifications.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Databases, Oracle ODI and Oracle
- Golden Gate.
- Knowledge and experience with Workday platform, Kronos and Ascender.
- Extensive experience in managing the design, configuration and implementation of successful technical developments for complex business transformation projects.
- Experience in analysing and synthesising data for consumption across multiple audiences, ensuring accuracy and usability.
- A successful track record in building and managing relationships with stakeholders, clients, project teams and external parties, at all levels including the ability to drive engagement, influence culture and provide conflict resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills with experience in delivering engaging presentations and facilitating discussions.
To submit your interest for this role, Please click the "APPLY" button or for a more detailed dicussion, please call Meg Geronimo at 02 8267 2478