Experienced Technical Lead required to help lead a team of Analysts and Developers working on a large CX program with a large Queensland organisation. This role is through to December 2022, based in Brisbane with WFH flexibility.
Within this role you will be involved in the following:
- Centralised management of technical stream resources
- Centralised tracking and reporting of technical stream product delivery, risks, issues, dependencies, and benefits
- Refinement of existing non-functional requirements developed under a professional services engagement in 2020
- Product and service designs (in consultation with stakeholders, vendors, and implementation partners) that define target state data models, systems' integration, configuration item changes, and service models
- Working with technical SMEs across the organisation to identify and action opportunities to leverage existing investment in technology and supplier relationships
- Assisting the PMO & Commercial Lead in:
- Product and service evaluation and selection through procurement processes
- Management of vendors during implementation
- Assisting Stream Leads in:
- Planning and executing updates to existing Configuration Items
- Managing the competing imperatives of modernising technology with delivery of enhancements to current technology to ensure regulatory compliance outcomes continue to be met over Program life
- Planning and execution of service migration and deployment
To be successful in this role you will need:
- End-to-end program and project delivery experience
- Previous experience in planning, monitoring, and reporting on high value / risk programs and projects
- Previous experience leading a Program Technical Stream under a matrix structure
- Previous experience tracking a Program Technical Stream product delivery to ensure milestones are delivered by EQL and vendors
- Previous experience with risk, issue, dependency, and opportunity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to ensure deadlines are met and escalating where unable to achieve objectives
- Previous experience with managing outgoing vendors during product and service transition
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with excellent verbal and written ability.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 242582.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close Monday 17th January.