Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Technical Team Lead for a contract role. This is an initial 12-month contract role, with up to 24 months in extension options and is working from our Client's south Canberra offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage and mentor team members to optimise delivery.
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
- Support the delivery manager in addressing issues, planning risk management, and broader planning.
- Implement processes and manage team members and processes to optimise quality outputs.
- Instil a strong culture of learning and collaboration.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience managing technical team members to work collaboratively in a complex technical environment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools;
- Demonstrated technical experience and skills in the design, build and implementation of:
- Restful service and other SOA based solutions
- Public and private Web APIs and User Interfaces
- Release Management in multiple environments such as Cloud or On Premise
- Demonstrated experience leading a technical team in the design, build and implementation using Enterprise Java, Web technology (SPA frameworks like Vue.js), Containerisation (OpenShift, kubernetes, Docker) and/or Pega BPM
- Demonstrated Experience in Continuous improvement / Continuous Delivery and automated testing
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194030
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.