Our client, a large Australian software company are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join their team, based at their modern offices on Syddney's Upper North Shore, on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will play a critical part of the team to drive improvements, help build leading edge software and technology and be a key voice in the evolution of the businesses SaaS products.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market coming from a small working environment.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Evolve and manage the technology stack used across the autonomous development teams
- Educate the development teams on the technology stack and the software engineering principles
- Champion code quality using code reviews, design reviews and post implementation reviews
- Drive the evolution of our Software as a Service portfolio
- Drive improvements in automation processes and CI/CD practices
- Share knowledge and work across team silos
- Act as the SME on full stack development
- Lead, guide and mentor hunior developers
- Wield and grow your Amazon Web Services knowledge
- Ability to define software architecture and product road maps
- Full stack software development experience at a senior level
- Back end developement experience - Core Java
- Experience designing distributed SaaS applications on AWS
- Experience with AWS Cloud Orchestration (CloudFormation)
- Experience mentoring software developers
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting:192878 reference number or please click the apply button.