- Experience with Data modelling, Data warehouse, Netezza and AWS Redshift
- SQL coding skills and ability to learn
- Able to understand a write Unix scripts, Perl scripts and understand Java.
- Able to communicate at all levels
- PM skills (Good understanding of SDLC, Agile - Estimating, Epic/Story elaboration and task management), Mentoring, Independent/able to work unsupervised
- Deep commitment to learning the business and the detail of the data so that the above technical skills can be put to effective use.
- Demonstrable ability to perform analysis, data mapping validation as well as data model implementation. Comfortable working and leading within conceptual, logical, and physical data models following either Inmon or Kimball patterns.
- Strong understanding of BI data structures and how to optimise data delivery for different BI Reporting tools such as Tableau, Cognos, ThoughtSpot and PowerBI.
- Deep understanding of databases, data storage and data movement tools including how optimise development & approaches aligning to best practices.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.