- Provide hands-on technical leadership and support to a team of DevOps engineers, for the development, solution integration, deployment (including automation), testing (including automation), environment/test support of the Enterprise identity and access management platform
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in enterprise application integration design and implementation.
- Translate business requirement and high-level architecture to solution design
- Provide technical leadership and support to projects and other technology teams involved with the Enterprise identity and access management platform
- Provide hands-on leadership in troubleshooting issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Manage stakeholders from both business and technology
- Ensure strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies.
- Work within a team of skilled Developers/Engineers on software development, testing and issue resolution.
- Work with vendors, including application and infrastructure on development and support of the platform
- Work with project teams and other technology teams on cross domain solution design, solution integration, environment and test support.
- Work with project managers on planning and estimation
- Coaching and mentoring technical resources
- Support and contribute to the strategy and roadmap of Identity and Access Management for the organisation.
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Advise and assist operations for improving uptime, reduce service incidents and accelerating software deployments.
- Drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behaviour of the applications and products.
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise integration design or architecture role.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Lead specialise in software development using Java and relationship databases and directories, a complex, enterprise-level development environment.
- 3+ years in identity and access management development.
- Strong experience of identity federation: SAMO, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect.
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise database/directories (eg. RDBMS, DB2, Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenDJ, eTrust/CA Directory etc)
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise security integration (eg. SSL, PKI, Key Management, Firewalls, Networking and routing, load balancing etc)
- Strong technical expertise in Identity and Access Management domain and tools. (eg. Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager)
- Strong expertise with enterprise middleware software (eg. OSB, Data Power, SOA, MQ etc)
- Strong technical experience in LDAP and LDAP Server (eg. Oracle OUD, OpenDJ etc)
- Strong experience with network, operating system, database and storage support.
- Strong understanding of automated software application builds and deployments.
- Strong experience in agile software development
- Strong experience working on critical, highly available production systems.
- Strong experience with software development and Configuration management automation
Hands-on experience with:
- Java development
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) and OpenDJ
- REST Assured
- Amazon Web Services
- WebSphere Application Server
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Performance testing in a DevOps environments
- Linux Administration
Highly desirable skills:
- Production support experience.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Experience working with diverse infrastructure options such as private and public cloud, bare metal servers, containerisation, physical and software load balancers and multiple storage options.
- Experience operating in a large ITIL-based technology environment (Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management and Risk Management).