6 months contract with possible extensions
Sydney CBD location
About the role
One of our NSW Government client is looking for an experienced ICT Technical-Integration Business Analyst who has been heavily involved in the development of technical interface-integration specifications, in order to implement omni channel capabilities to deliver strategic customer service improvements.
- Development of data types, data structures and breakdown of requests messaging
- Development of interface characteristics and patterns including frequencies, timing, sizing, formatting, etc
- Familiarity with webservices development using XML/JSON, REST APIs
- Extensive experience with information Architecture design, website content auditing, persona-based content requirements gathering
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills. Ability to prepare high quality business and technical documentation.
- Extensive experience in preparation of testing specifications, testing, load and penetration testing
- Extensive experience utilising the Agile way of working
- Desirable experience with Salesforce integration and Integration platforms such as Mulesoft, etc.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta at 02 9409 4837, quoting ref:193467.