The primary mission of this role will be to offer professional service for our Client's IP Telephony product suite.
The role is required to build customer advocacy by ensuring right first time and on time delivery, while meeting quality requirements across a high volume of concurrent implementations and escalations.
Your day to day accountabilities:
- Focus on delivering End to End customer solutions by collaborating with Other Fulfilment product portfolio leads. Demonstrate a detailed understanding of key products and processes such as MDN, IOM, Connect IP, IPWAN and IPMAN following the product delivery processes and take accountability to troubleshoot problems/challenges affecting their successful roll out.
- Achieve the Fulfilment primary objectives of Right First Time, On Time performance KPIs
- Have an expert understanding and experience of activation functions and processes associated with IP networks and associated infrastructure
- Have an expert knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and IP Networks
- Have a valid Cisco certification to at least CCNA-Voice standard or equivalent.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Diploma of Engineering (Electronic Systems
- CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNP Voice (Incl. QOS and CVOICE)
- Minimum 10 years' experience Telephony (AXE and S12 Exchanges.
- Detailed knowledge of ISDN and Customnet.
- Detailed knowledge of Local Number Portability (LNP)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Internetworking (IP)
Send through your CV in WORD format