Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Expert to join their and commissioning team. The team is responsible for migrating customers off of an ISDN telephony platform to a new Broadswords telephony platform.
- Focus on delivering End to End customer solutions by collaborating with Other Fulfilment product portfolio leads. Demonstrate a detailed understanding of key products and processes such as MDN, IOM, Connect IP, IPWAN and IPMAN following the product delivery processes and take accountability to troubleshoot problems/challenges affecting their successful roll out.
- Achieve the Fulfilment primary objectives of Right First Time, On Time performance KPIs;
- Delivery of the Customer Required Date (CRD) to 85% meets.
- Delivery of the Customer Delivery Date (CDD) to the target of 95%.
- Order to Activate (New) for Non-Project Managed orders to be within 40 business days.
- Maxim to Order Issue (5 business days)
- DSAL to Activations (30 business days)
- SFIN to Archive (5 business days)
- Have an expert understanding and experience of activation functions and processes associated with IP networks and associated infrastructure
- Have an expert knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and IP Networks
- CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNP Voice (Incl. QOS and CVOICE) desirable only
- Experience in Telephony (AXE and S12 Exchanges)
- Detailed knowledge of ISDN and Local Number Portability (LNP)
- Broadworks background would be highly desirable
Please submit CV in WORD format only