The Technical Specialist role within the IP Fulfilment team is required to perform design and activation activities within our IP managed Networks and associated products. Your role will encompass creating managed designs and activation of these designs to ensure right first time and on time delivery, while meeting quality requirements.
- Perform Transitional activities with IP networks and associated products
- Configure, test, commission, and accept new customer services and Network elements.
- Complete work to the required quality standards using the agreed tools, and methodology.
- Provide pro-active change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised.
- Contribute to architectural and technology discussions with key stakeholders to help in development of new networks where appropriate.
- Possession of an up to date Industry certification for CISCO and Juniper Technologies
- Sound experience regarding IP VPN Network planning and design/implementation
- Demonstrable experience in configuring Cisco/Juniper routers and switches and performing activations for the company's managed Enterprise products.
- Demonstrable experience in IPWAN/Layer 2 Carriages, understanding of NBN Carriage/infrastructure architecture knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience designing/implementing Cisco Networks
- Possess a great working knowledge of the company's Data networking products, LAN/WAN/Wireless/IPTEL technologies
- Mixed Experience in Configuring Cisco/Juniper routers and switches and performing activations for IPWAN and Managed Network Services.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 186190.
Please click the apply button