About the role:
You will be joining a team that manage customers private networks end to end, looking after their entire network, including routers, switches, and wireless technologies.
Day to day:
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated to customers private networks Enterprise and Government customers.
- Perform or participate in complex, specialised technical investigations to determine/confirm system and design standards and performance parameters for the networks, infrastructure, products and services.
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated to customer's applications, and private networks for Enterprise and Government customers.
- Provide effective systems and application administration/management for relevant platforms and environments used.
Your background skills and experience:
- Strong experience in the telecommunication industry, including experience working in a service provider or large enterprise environment.
- Experience with programming and scripting tools (including Perl, PHP, Shell) that is relevant to current environments for automation, investigative and reports activites.
- High level experience providing level 3 support dealing with customers and complex applications and product issues.
- Linux support and systems administration experience.
- Experience with the use of protocols/technologies - HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, HTML, XML, and DNS.
- McAfee WebGateway.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
Click Apply with your updated CV in word format.