About the role
Due to expanded workloads, Our client is seeking a Technical Engineer Cyber Security to work in conjunction with several other roles that bolster the skills, knowledge, and competencies for our IT division to deliver a greater level of cyber security with both the existing tool set and any future tool sets to keep our Cyber Safe.
- Assisting with the implementation of our client's Cyber Security Strategy and associated Roadmap
- Operational delivery of privileged access control requests, renews and deployment of agreed security models across security platforms
- Participate in day to day management of the vulnerability management framework including associated remediation, reporting and vendor liaison
- Uplift the collective cyber resilience of the organisation through ongoing security awareness activities across the business.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP and OSI model
- Knowledge of MS, Unix and or Linux Operating systems
- Cloud security practices, specifically Microsoft Azure including Office 365 Experience and DevOps practices and disciplines a bonus
- Minimum 2 years as in a Cyber / Information Security Operations related role
- Firewall technologies, specifically PaloAlto Firewalls
- Endpoint security tools
This is a rare opportunity to gain additional experience within the cyber security space in an enterprise environment working with and supporting highly experienced team members.
- 5 weeks of annual leave after 12 months of service
- Flexible working
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin Manandhar on 0282672485 quoting reference 245004.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.