- Perm Opportunity
- Collaborative Team
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for a Technical Disaster Recovery and Restoration Analyst to join its IT team.
You will be responsible for developing disaster recovery plans, associated test procedures, and will be involved in all phases of strategy development and implementation. The ideal candidate will have experience within a cloud environment.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have strong experience in IT Security, BCP and DR. You will have demonstrated experience in disaster recovery planning, test execution and IT incident management.
- Previous experience as a DR Analyst
- Experience and knowledge of recovery strategies for Cloud an On Premise applications
- Governing application DR or recovery testing
- Proven experience in supporting incident restoration activities from both a DR and restoration testing
- Sound written and oral communications skills and proven experience in preparing and writing reports and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and evaluating business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience with collaborating with stakeholders
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org