The Technical Digital Producer will be the technical development voice of the Organisation's digital team. You will be responsible for planning, communicating and executing technical projects including new site developments and migrations, and will perform existing technology reviews and improvements. You will ensure the ongoing stability of the technical infrastructure supporting a range of managed digital properties, making recommendations for further improvements, based on a technical roadmap which they will own.
The role will also be responsible for maintaining and updating a number of consumer websites, creating consistency and ensuring quality control in a fast-paced environment. The Technical Digital Producer will also support the Creative, Content, CRM and CX teams by helping to scope, cost and deliver technical elements of digital solutions in response to client briefs.
Role Specific Competencies:
- Ability to comprehend wider contexts, develop long term goals and determine strategies and actions to achieve goals
- Analyse and prioritise information and convert ideas and objectives into actions
- Be able to effectively present information, in both written and oral formats
- Develop clear project scopes and project plans with accurate timelines and cost/effort estimates
- Ensure and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a high-pressure fast-moving work environment.
- Have a strong technical understanding of digital production & delivery processes including complex system integrations
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail & ability to multi-task
Qualifications / Technical Requirements:
- 2-5 years' experience of working as a technical digital producer / web developer, preferably in an integrated marketing or digital marketing environment (client or agency)
- Strong WP Engine CMS experience
- Strong HTML & CSS coding skills, JS & JQuery is essential
- Understanding of DNS architecture (A & CNAME, TXT records, etc)
- Experience ensuring adherence to digital best practice inc WCAG 2.0, accessibility & SEO
- Experience with database management and data analytics suites such as Google Analytics/Tableau/Data Studio
This is a long term opportunity that will be a key part of the organisation's strategy and goals. To indicate your interest please apply via the link for a detailed and confidential discussion