Our CBD Based client is looking for a Technical Development Lead, to work in an initial 6 month contract role.
You will be working within a key project that delivers across the entire business.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the global customer base including projects and BAU site operations
- Embed Agile methodology (and Azure DevOps) into the way we work within Data Platforms
- Engage with project stakeholders from internal and external groups to produce aligned visualisation of business processes and intended functionality
- Accurately translate business requirements into system functionality in a focused and concise manner
- Participate in workflow analysis in support of requirements identification and identify project interdependencies
- Review and rate vendor response, identify issues and assess solution functionality against data platforms architecture
- Manage analysis quality throughout the project lifecycle, including the scheduling of integrated data design, build and test reviews
- Verify look and feel of testing output to ensure it meets the requirements of the business
- Participate in the development of reference and training material
- Manage vendors and partners as required
- Accountable for overall quality assurance of the solutions, including the successful completion of QA checkpoints
- Assess design alternatives and provide recommendations to Strategy & Architecture team
- Undertakes detailed design work within data platforms for new solution and highly complex areas to deliver additional capability
- Engages key stakeholders during the implementation phases to confirm requirements/design and manage expectations and resolve escalations.
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology
- Previous solution architecture roles across operational & business systems/projects
- Strong experience in engaging IT disciplines to ensure business alignment of solutions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including ability to interact well to GM level
- Ability to build consensus and capture & develop expertise in business processes
- Demonstrated understanding of full solution delivery lifecycle, esp. analysis, PM and RTP methods
- Self-motivated, excellent team player
- Experience leading development teams
- Working in IT a global / multi-national, diversified corporation
- Working with multiple stakeholders, in multiple regions with varying time-zones
- Working in an outsourced environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231499 quoting reference 242753.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.