Our Federal Government Client is seeking a proficient and specialised Technical Project Manager to provide Technical Delivery management services to successfully deliver a Risk and Information project. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with a 12 month extension options and is working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Ensure strong technical delivery assurance is applied to effectively manage and mitigate technical domain project risks and issues
- Direct and manage Project Technical Development;
- Influence resources to take positive action and accountability for their assignment work;
- Provide architectural, delivery, technical and process leadership for the risk profiling project;
- Define the Risk Profiling and Information Sharing centric forward work plan for the financial year and beyond.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience providing detailed practical technical leadership, assurance and guidance for complex technical programs or projects
- Proven of delivering significant data warehouse and information solutions
- Applied understanding of:
- Data modelling concepts, including OLTP/3NF, Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design/Dimensional Modelling
- Risk profiling and AI machine learning methods
- Data management principles such as Metadata management, Data governance and Data quality;
- Oracle Policy Automation;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194068
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.