6 months contract
Macquarie Park location
About the role
Our client based in Macquarie Park is progressing with some major upgrades to their IT infrastructure and is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager with a strong focus on Storage solutions. Solution Architecture experience would be ideal but not essential. Technical skills and experience in Delivering Storage solutions are a must as is experience in managing project financials. This is an initial 6-month contract with extensions expected and with attractive daily rates.
- Superior Technical Skills and knowledge of Storage solutions (EMC) combined with years proven experience managing technical delivery of complex IT Infrastructure in large scale / enterprise organisations
- Experience in working within a Program of Infrastructure Project delivery
- Demonstrated experience working on a storage hardware delivery capacity
- Proven knowledge in EMC storage solutions, storage migration and legacy decommissioning
- A strong background in Infrastructure in a large or enterprise scale organisation including networks, SAN & Server components
- Proven experience managing and delivering multiple infrastructure projects
- Proven experience in delivering and managing projects, steering committees
- Excellent skills in leading groups to develop technical solutions and outcomes that align with the business requirements of the client
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work independently
- Good team management and staff co-ordination skills to ensure resources are utilised effectively
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 195447.