We are looking for a talented Technical Lead/ Digital Delivery Lead who understands the digital landscape and is well equipped to contribute to a large-scale business transformation project, underpinned by technology changes, across the business.
Our main accountabilities will include:
- Deliver recommendations based on analysis to multiple teams
- Working with internal team members and stakeholders to ensure success and quality.
- A hands-on, can-do approach and the willingness to go above and beyond.
- Work collaborative with Digital Project Managers, Product Owners and end users.
- Ensure tracking specification processes are followed and delivered to the development teams as well as testing the new implementations pre-launch
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provides expertise in coaching and mentoring teams on the adoption of Agile principles and practices for project delivery.
- Develops policies, procedures and guidelines for Agile methodology and embeds them across the organisation.
- Leads the organisational and cultural change across team, program and portfolio levels.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Agile certification
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- Experience working in a large, complex corporate environment
- Experience in Agile Development software development methodologies (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, OR Feature-Driven Development (FDD))
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in designing and developing rich user interface for mobile devices Design and code from specifications, analyses, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex mobile application
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Experience with Air watch
- Experience in leading a technical team.
- Digital, preferably ecommerce, experience
- Digital retail experience highly desirable
- Experience working with mobile app development flow, implementation, and release
Experience in Java-Android SDK, Google API (Highly Desirable)
- Vendor Engagement
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens for this role. Please click the apply now button or contact John Matti on 03 8080 7200 to discuss.