Our client is currently in the middle of a complex program of work and require a Technical BA to assist with bridging the gap between the business and the Testing team. They are currently replacing a revenue accounting system and building a new system. They are also rebuilding the Data Warehouse which includes 100 interfaces and 500 files that need to be transferred. They are also retiring their mainframe and replacing this with Teradata and the down stream applications will need to be protected during the migration.
Due to the complexity of the work the ideal candidate must have solid experience in data modeling, data migration and data feeds but have been in a BA role for at least 4-5 years.
Other key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly captured and understood through effective communication, coordination and documentation.
- Leading technical and business requirements gathering, analysis and validation workshops
- Working with the architect and technical teams to analyse and break down requirements into tasks.
- Writing clear acceptance criteria, test plans and cases, and leading User Acceptance Testing.
- Voicing opinions confidently and guide Product Owner who may not be from a technology background.
- Developing and maintaining data models and business process models and documentation.
- Managing communication and relationships with key stakeholders - Business Managers, Subject Matter Experts, other BA's and Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- SQL and Database Technologies (e.g. ability to write/modify SQL to provide further background/clarity when troubleshooting issues).
- Application integration technologies and concepts, in particular REST web services.
- Understanding of analytics concepts and monitoring applications.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Amy on 02 9409 4894 quoting reference: 186812.
Please click the apply button.