Work in a dynamic, engaging and collaborative environment within an IT Managed Services/Consultancy.
Our client is a start up with a rapidly growing client-base in the legal and medical sector. They are located on St Kilda road and specialise in VMWare, Storage, Networking and Cloud solutions.
As the Technical Consultant, you will be engaging clients and coordinating the delivery of client services and projects.
- Provide both remote and onsite client support and issue resolution which includes working at client sites on a regular basis
- Delivery of detailed documentation to support projects and business opportunities including project plans and client reports
- Work to schedules within billable hours
Successful candidates will have:
- Hands-on IT industry experience, ideally working in a managed services or consulting environment
- VMWare, storage, networking and cloud solution skills
- Experience in the administration, support, and maintenance of
- Windows servers 2003, 2008, and 2012
- Windows desktops (including remote and virtual)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory, group policies and associated services
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL, RDS and Lync Servers
- Virtualisation environments VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix XenApp and XenDeskop Technologies
- Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions
- Cloud IaaS environments such as Azure, AWS and Softlayer
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!