We are partnering with one of the world's largest Enterprise Software providers to find them their next superstar!!
As the Technical Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, integrating, and developing Service Management solutions.
You are technically very strong and can work with customers to ensure their business requirements are solved not only through technology but also through people and process solutions.
Experience and Skills required:
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
- Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable.
- Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
- Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g., answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face-to-face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high-level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required:
- Knowledge on the MF SM 9.X Architecture implementation and configuration
- Knowledge of scripting in MF Service Manager, Crystal Reports, and should be able to handle the development activities in MF Service Manager.
- Experience in implementing, configuration and customization of Incident, problem, knowledge, change and service Management
- Proficiency in MF Service Manager Helpdesk Solution Implementation
- Web services Integration, MF SM using SOAP and REST API
- Creating and Managing the Crystal Reports.
- ITIL Process knowledge and implementation experience
- Basic Windows/UNIX Admin Skills
This is a critical role for our client, If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #240095.