Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Technical Consultant to deliver network and security implementations in alignment with approved designs and framework.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/CISSP or equivalent experience) qualification.
- SDWAN and Meraki design and implementation experience highly advantageous
- Experience in any of the following would be highly regarded: Cisco DNA/Stealthwatch/Prime/Riverbed/Zscaler/PAM
- In depth knowledge and experience of Checkpoint firewalls and Citrix Netscaler technologies.
- Experience in VMware, NSX and virtual networking would be highly advantageous.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in multiple ICT network domains within a large complex ICT environment.
- Strong personal communication and consultation skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation, including proven ability to prepare effective reports
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.