We are partnering with one of the world's largest Enterprise Software providers to find them their next superstar!!
As the Technical Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, integrating and developing OpsBridge solutions.
You are technically very strong and can work with customers to ensure their business requirements are solved not only through technology but also through people and process solutions.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Experience in deploying and integrating Micro Focus OpsBridge suite of products independently. Expert in Ops Bridge suite of products with in depth hands on experience of at least 2-3 products in Ops Bridge suite.
- OMi /OBM, ITOM CDF & Management packs & connectors (Mandatory)
- APM/BPM, Vugen
- OBR / Operations Bridge Analytics
- BVD and COSO
- Cloud Optimizer etc.
- Upgrading OM to OBM experiences
- Configuring Integration with Ops B Suite, other Micro Focus Products and third-party products
- Configuring High Availability, SSL SSO for Ops Bridge Suite of Products
- Conduct Product Knowledge Transfer Session to end customer
- Unix (RHEL, SUSE, etc.) and Windows OS knowledge and experience
- Strong perl /shell / Python/Groovy scripting skills
- Database knowledge - general SQL skills (experience in postgress DB will be added advantage)
- Containerization concepts (Docker Images & Kubernetes Cluster)
- Load Balancer and Proxy configuration concepts
- Basic Networking concepts
- Experience on Event Management (e.g. Event Correlation, SNMP Traps, Agent/ Agentless Monitoring etc…), Configuration Management and Closed Loop Incident Management solution
- ITSM V3/V4 foundation certification
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #239305.