We are partnering with one of the world's largest Enterprise Software providers to find them their next superstar!!
As the Technical Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, integrating and developing TRIM/ Record Manager/ Content Management solutions.
You are technically very strong and can work with customers to ensure their business requirements are solved not only through technology but also through people and process solutions.
Delivery/ Product Skill:
- 8+ Years in a similar consulting role
- 3+ years working with TRIM / Records Manager / Content Manager in a technical capacity
- Government Clearance highly regarded
- Designing Micro Focus component and integrating with RBS systems
- Micro Focus Content Manager related deliverables including design and Implementation approach.
- Delivery of training to RBS teams on Micro Focus Content Manager to administrator levels
- Delivery of Micro Focus Content Manager workshops to define solution designs for customers
- Develop reference solution architecture for the Micro Focus Content Manager deployments
- Guide and assist in the configuration of Micro Focus Content Manager as defined within Solution Architecture
- Planning and deployment of Micro Focus Content Manager into non-production and/or production environments
- Plan and upgrade earlier versions of TRIM/RM/CM environment to latest version.
- Be able to review and health check customer environments and recommend best practice
- Integration of Micro Focus Content Manager with other customer applications
- Knowledge of Content Management/ Data Governance / Records Management domain.
- Any Data Archive and management experience.
- Hands on experience on any Content Management Product. (Documentum/FileNet/Merideo etc)
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #238258.