About the Role:
As Technical Consultant, Risk Infrastructure you will support the Risk Infrastructure team within the Risk Branch to assist our Client and its partners in the community to deliver a high performance, high integrity, IT and Risk system
- Develop maintainable/scalable, effective, defect free RSA Archer configurations that meet business requirements and team standards
- Perform testing of RSA Archer applications and ensure issues are documented and resolved
- Perform RSA Archer access control model reviews
- Design and develop management reporting available through the GRC system including dashboards
- Ability to translate business logic and requirements into RSA Archer layouts, data driven events, and advanced workflows
- Configuration of data feeds and data imports into applications including levelled applications
- Experience in providing Archer Implementation Approach, Efforts and Timelines
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in information systems or other related discipline and membership of appropriate professional organisations
- RSA Archer administration certification.
- Knowledge on Archer API , REST , SOAP protocol
- RSA Archer 6 Certified
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point and possess strong relationship building skills and communications skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering results on large scale programs in a Government context (preferred).
- Good communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with flexibility within a team and to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the title or 207141
Looking forward to hearing from you!