Our client is seeking to engage a Technical Consultant (Data Analyst), to work across a range of aspects including support for, benefits modelling and analysis including new ways of working and support processes, data modelling and data-driven analytics, test-driven development, user story mapping, reporting and dashboards, technical pattern analysis and coordination of our subject matter experts and domain specialists as part of a high performing, multi-disciplinary team.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated strong practical experience in information and data analysis and experience in data migration, data archiving, integration and source to target mapping.
- Broad experience in large scale digital transformation projects within the Local/State/Federal Government or within a large corporate environment.
- Experience in information and data analysis techniques and tools including the use of Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL, Oracle SQL, and SQL Server Integration Services (or similar ETL tool)
- Experience in the migration of data into Microsoft Dynamics and Dataverse using Microsoft Azure cloud services including Azure Data Factory
- Proven ability to deliver quality outputs and outcomes for the project.
- Strong time management and work prioritisation skills.
- Strong written, verbal and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and to work with other project staff in a collaborative and respectful manner.