Our CBD based client is looking to secure a permanent Cisco Technical Consultant.
In this role you will be required to provide hands on technical assistance for Cisco technologies. This will include working with Switches and Routers and working in a team of consultants. The role will be divided between Collaboration and Networking. Strength in either of these areas, or a combination of both will be favourably looked upon.
You will also be working with Cisco Design, Consulting and Delivery of solutions, including some pre-sales work.
You will need:
- CCNP - Collaboration / Switching and Routing
- extensive experience in designing and deploying Cisco Call Manager, Collaboration and Video Conferencing
- Extensive experience working with large complex projects, multi site
- Extensive experience designing and deploying Cisco networks (other vendors beneficial: Huawei, Juniper, Riverbed)
- LAN, WAN, MPLS, Data Centre networking (Catalyst 9k's; etc.)
Please send an updated Word Doc CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or "APPLY NOW"