Be a part of a nationally renowned enterprise and industry leader in Digital Government Software technology and services as a Technical Consultant.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Hybrid Work Flexibility for Sydney and Adelaide based candidates
- Competitive Salary Rate
Job Description and Expectations
- Responsible for all technical aspects of design configuration and implementation of Enterprise Content Management Application
- The position covers product installation, upgrades, configuration, integrations, customizations, data migrations and troubleshooting
- Work on Project Delivery, Product Installation and Upgrades, Data Migration, Integration, Customization of the company's SDK (Software Development Kit), Testing and Support, Ad-Hoc Support, and Best Practice Contributions
- It's a hands-on and doing role. A Consultant that does technical things.
To be successful you will need
- 3+ Years' experience in consulting and delivering IT projects as a Technical Consultant
- Experience in upgrading enterprise software, data migration, integration, and implementation
- Proficient in a various programming language and SQL Skills
- Networking and Cloud background
- Previous utility sector background is a plus
- Has worked in STC (Small-scale Technology Certificate) is a plus
If interested and you think you're the right person for this opportunity, please select APPLY or contact email@example.com quoting reference number 245029.