- Large Enterprise organisation
- Initial 3 month contract with view to extend
- High profile technology change projects
Our client, an Australian household name, has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Change Analyst to join a team working within a project based environment.
The role is responsible for supporting the existing Change Manager in the delivery and administration of change activities across major Telco/Technology projects. In addition to being responsible for working on major change initiatives the role will also have responsibilities within Release Management, Acceptance and Quality Assurance.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- 3-5 years experience in Technical Change Analysis.
- Large enterprise environment experience within the Telco industry.
- Experienced working in ITIL environments.
- Prosci, ITIL and PM methodology certifications would be highly sought after
- Strong communication skills as well an assertive and collaborative personality..
- A proactive and forward thinking nature capable of establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 186568